Friday, March 21, 2014

Colin Ford is in the Process

Colin Ford is in the Process


           On Tuesday March 18th, 2014 I talked to Colin Fords receptionist. The conversation went smooth and well in my opinion. Who is Colin Ford you ask? Colin Ford is a childhood actor and voice actor. Colin was born in Nashville, TN. When he was only 4 years old he started modeling, and at only 5 years of age he starred in his first film "Sweet Home Alabama" playing Clinton Jr. He also played in Moved, The Book of Jaene, and Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd. He currently lives in Beverly Hills, CA and is 17 years old. I have a few questions for Colin to see what Hollywood life is like and how has he changed while growing up in the movie life... etc.

         Thank you my lovely's  for your support and help spread the word about my new blog.

                                                                               -Britany K.

No comments:

Post a Comment